Monday, April 12, 2010

Entry Four: Spring Break

Hello blog, it sure has been a while!

It feels like months when in reality it was only about 9 days, but oh what a 9 days they were. I was hanging out with a new bunch of friends that I had met about a week prior to spring break; they're a really fun and interesting bunch of people. Coming out of it I feel like I now know some of these people better than people I've known for years, just by spending literally 5-6 days of my break with them at all times.
There were nothing but good times to be had. From spending the night laying on the sand at Cocoa Beach to grilling up hot dogs by the pool at the apartments, there was never a dull moment. I also met a connect at EA games through these new friends which was very cool. I plan on speaking with him more about his particular work; it always helps to know people!
In short, spring break was fantastic. It was nice to have the week off from working; I was beginning to feel really drained. But I've had my break, had my fun and relaxation and now i'm ready to get back to work. Tech doc here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment