Friday, April 2, 2010

Entry Three: Progression

Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?

In my last post I mentioned a shred of my life's recent discord. After some self analysis and time for reflection I'm moving forward now. I don't have the time to mess around with anymore; I haven't the leisure to play petty games. While other people may enjoy throwing their time around, I visualize this as a waste. Focusing on my game project is all that matters to me anymore. Anyone that cannot understand and support this decision that I've made will most likely be left behind.

I really, REALLY, don't have the patience for this. No more games. No more playing "grab-ass" for lack of a better term. I'm done being the person putting forth effort to a cause in which not all parties involved care about. Show me you care, i'll care too. I'm done wasting my time.

This marks progression in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment